Just like with many things in life, there are always two ways to do something. There is a hard and an easy way. If you want to make money online, obviously you want to do it the easy way. I am not going to lay out specific things that you can do instead I will lay out a strategy that you can employ.
Please don’t expect a magic formula. Although I wish I had one for you I don’t. Working online is really hard at first but it gets much easier with time. If you are willing to work hard for a year or two you look back one day and you know it was well worth. Yes, it is a hard time first, especially if you have a full-time job, a family and other commitments. But what is the same for any business on the Internet or a brick and mortar store around the corner? They fill a need. I go to a store, get me my special juice or whatever and buy it. They have something I want and I go there to get it. So if you give customers what they are looking for, they will buy it. The hard part is to find these people on the Internet. Although the Internet is just about people communicating with each other somehow it is in the end just one thing: getting in touch with them and helping them to fill their needs.
As a marketer, you need to be 2nd. Your user or customer is first, always. If you fill his needs money will come.
If you find needs online and meet them, you will make money. This is the grand strategy that will help you make money on the Internet from home. The Internet is completely based on needs. People are online for a reason. They go on search engines because they are looking for certain information that fills a certain need. You need to wrap your mind around this concept so that you can make money off it. So how do you find needs online? Actually, people are telling you all sorts of clues.
- You need to go to Twitter, look at your Facebook news feeds or go to forums. You will see all sorts of questions being asked. There is a huge need. Go to question sites. The first thing that you need to do is to figure out what kind of needs are you going to fill.
- You need to find places online where people express their needs.
- Figure out how they express their needs.
- Look for products that fill those needs.
- Gather the traffic from places where people have expressed that need to your website that fills those needs. You have to fill in the details yourselves because this is where experimentation, creativity and a simple trial-and-error kick in.
Give people an answer. Direct them wether to your site to give an answer or to someone else’s over an affiliate link. This is the basic formula that has made people a lot of money since the beginning of the Internet and will continue until the end of the Internet. It is really that basic. Keep it simple. Focus on solving puzzles and problems.
You will do alright.
Need any help with this? Join our course and I’ll personally help you and guide you through!
Filed in: Affiliate Marketing