Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
Takedown Policy and Procedures
Creativemediadesigns dba LivingForMondays respects the intellectual property rights of others as well as it expects other parties to respect its rights. According to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), the copyright owner or their agent can sent us a takedown notice and we will take care of any copyright violation immediately.
Please accept that we need the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- Send us a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone who can act of the behalf of the owner;
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been copyright violated;
- Please send us the URL of the page in question so we can identify the offending work;
- Please submit information we need to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address and phone number;
- Also give us a statement that the complaining party acts in good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized and a copyright violation; and
- Please also give us a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send all notices to the following address. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Creativemediadesigns takes copyright infringement very seriously. We make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. We deserve the right to modify the content of this page for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. Please feel free to check back to review the policy frequently for any changes that may occur.