Affiliate Marketing is a commission based model to earn money selling other people’s products.
When you do affiliate marketing you get a specific link from a merchant of your choice. This link contains your partner ID so the merchant can identify who has sold the product. With your help, the merchant got a new customer and sends you a commission for your recommendation.
- I am convinced about a product
- I write an article/record a video (be creative here!) about the product and tell my readers about its advantages and disadvantages
- I ask the customer to buy the product through my link which contains the affiliate code
- The customer purchases the product
- The vendor sends a commission to me 😀
Filed in: Glossary