4. Article series
Article series are different from other posts because they are part of a continuing series. They cover not only an issue in a single article but provide readers ongoing updates and new information. Your readers will love these kind of posts as they may contain both a case study area as well as the ultimate resource. Basically you divide a problem into several smaller consumable bites. Thus, you can provide to your readers for weeks, months, or even years.
Article series are not just great stuff for the reader but also from a technical point of marketing. You may want to consider offering such series:
1. You link your articles to one another which brings new readers to read previous articles.
2. Also, you see to it that Google will through internal links to your site; rank you “higher” in the search engine.
3. Finally you create a resource that will help your readers again.
4. A series of articles appear to be enormously Google friendly. Problogger.net is a huge English language website about blogging and making money on the Internet and has decided to treat new weekly series. Each series covers a topic but includes various types such as Article Case studies, definitions, discussions, surveys, etc.
Set a fixed interval(daily, weekly, monthly) and published on the day your item to the specific topic. In this way regular readers will gather with you and get the basis of this information to you.
One article – a chapter:
Take a subject that is very comprehensive and make small chapter as a reference book. At the end you will have a “book” on your blog, which is a resource to the subject matter.
In this case, you write only articles on the topic if you have something experienced or learned something new. A series of articles could e.g. be the Traffic Generation – on the subject you can only write a new article if you have learned something new or learned how to implement this information in a new article.
5. Posts about influential people in your niche
There are people in every niche who are influential and which are perceived by readers immediately. They are already established and have a certain authority. If you write a post about someone influential, you can make yourself some of their credibility as our own.
The idea is really simple:
Make a list as provided under article idea 1 and contact everyone in your niche who can say something on the subject. At the end you have a resource that will give you many insights about a topic. You should create such an article for a variety of reasons. On the one hand the surveyed bloggers will share your article with their own followers. On the other hand you show that you too are credible because you “know” important people. As the saying goes, relationships will only harm those who does not have one. And finally, this information is good to share on Facebook and other social networks with friends.
Here are some ideas of how you can create posts:
1. Have a list of important bloggers in your niche and make contact with them and ask questions to which it is to go with your post. Ask them what an important lesson they’ve learned and whether they want to share this with your readers.
2. Find blogs that provide information about your chosen topic and create a resource for your blog.
3. Link not to complete blogs but blog posts which provide information about your topic.
6. Word definition in your niche
Every niche (e.g., weight loss, fitness, badminton, dogs, or any other issue) has its specific terminology that others do not understand from a foreign area. Take your time to write articles that define these words and concepts. In this way you offer just beginners the opportunity on your side to find valuable information. An example of this can be found in the glossary section that we will develop further. A big advantage is that you can point out your references for advanced readers repeatedly in this definition. Thus, experienced readers read without interruption and repetition; greenhorns can collect the required information together. Although, it always comes to the experience of the user, the internal linking is also important, as you – as mentioned above – that will improve your search engine ranking.
Word definitions don’t need to be long. Article with 300 – 400 words is sufficient.
Filed in: Internet Marketing