Usually your business practices or policies need these five criteria:
- Your policy or practice needs to be fair and you need to follow through it. If you say that your customer can return a product within 14 days, you need to follow this agreement.
- Communicate clearly so your customer always knows what he gets or can ask for. For example, make sure that your customer is aware of the return policy when he goes through your shopping card.
- Your policies need to be effective and help you accomplish your goals. They should also help to enhance your customer’s experience with you and your company
- Your policies need to be clear and easy to understand for your customers. Additionally, they should be easy to find.
- Make that your policies are also legal and you and your customer are protected under the law.
Business Practices Offer Business Benefits
Each practice you create and put into action becomes become part of your business. When your business practices support both you and your customer, your business will run efficiently and effectively.
Good business practices will help you to:
- help you to communicate effectively
- motivate loyalty
- enhance word of mouth you get from your customers
- support positive reviews and feedback
- help to generate testimonials
Do yourself a favor and take some time to review your business practices. Do these practices support your customer to have a great experience on your site? Do these practices support your success and are fair to your customer? Are they legally correct and communicate effectively? Make sure you respect your customer through your business practices. This way they’ll return again and again. It will make sure that you establish long-term success through customer loyalty.
Need help with this? Check out the Living For Mondays Academy for just 1$ – we’ll help you through the rough beginning!